Cpl’s Q2 2017 Employment Monitor revealed that despite positive noise around UK jobs coming to Ireland post-Brexit, 66% of jobseekers fear that it won’t improve opportunities for Irish workers.
You can read the full report below, which includes employment market analysis from Ronan Lyons, Assistant Professor of Economics at Trinity College Dublin and other findings, including:
- The job market is still very strong however there was a slight dip in Q2 jobs growth.
- Interestingly, 1 in 3 employees are more stressed after a holiday.
- 2/3 of employees would happily stay at a company for over 10 years which is good news for retention.
The information presented in the Cpl Employment Market Monitor is based on two main sources:
- Cpl’s Job Index – the number of new roles by category registered with Cpl month-on-month
- Cpl’s Sentiment Survey – feedback from jobseekers registered with Cpl, and employers nationwide