Cpl’s Q3 2017 Employment Monitor revealed that an overwhelming majority believe millennials expect more than previous generations.
You can read the full report below, which includes employment market analysis from Ronan Lyons, Assistant Professor of Economics at Trinity College Dublin and other findings, including:
- The job market remains stable, with the Finance sector continuing to perform best.
- Over 40% of employers think meetings are the biggest time waster.
- Greed isn’t an issue – most employees happy with the salary they’re offered.
The information presented in the Cpl Employment Market Monitor is based on two main sources:
- Cpl’s Job Index – the number of new roles by category registered with Cpl month-on-month
- Cpl’s Sentiment Survey – feedback from jobseekers registered with Cpl, and employers nationwide