The Cpl Group collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect Personal Data. Personal Data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. Cpl Group will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. Our Group DPO is Kevin Sweeney based at 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin 4, Ireland. (+353 1 614 6000)”
The Personal Data that we collect and process will vary depending on whether you are a Cpl Candidate, Cpl Employee, Third Party Supplier Candidate or Client Contact. Each of these is outlined below.
The Personal Data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by the Cpl Group to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been sharedand for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities, provide career guidance and support, and request your feedback on your candidate experience.
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
For people being employed and contracted by Cpl, additional Personal Data to Candidate Data is also required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers, tax clearance and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
For people being contracted by Cpl, additional Personal Data to Candidate Data is also required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers, tax clearance and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
- Third Party Supplier Candidate
In the fulfilment of some of our Client service contracts, we act as a Master Supplier for recruitment
services which requires us to process candidate CVs and worker details from other recruitment providers on behalf of our client. In this case the data processed is specifically for this client’s application/ placement and is not available or used for the purpose in section (i) of finding career opportunities for Cpl Candidates. If such a third party candidate is unsuccessful with their application, then the candidate details are removed from the system. Similarly, once the placement is completed, this personal data is removed from our systems
To enable CPL to provide recruitment services to your employer, we will process and store client contacts details, which would include name, work contact details, job title and job activity history. Once added to our contact database, you will receive automatic notification of this and you will at all times have the ability to be deleted and/or to opt out from electronic communication.
You may be added to our list of marketing contacts either as a marketing contact only or in addition to other contact types on this list. If you share your email address or other contact details with us and consent to receive marketing communication, we will use your personal data to communicate with you directly with useful information, advice, and support materials through email, messaging, or mobile/web notification. We will only contact you via methods that you approve directly and will only send you content that you have requested directly or consented to receive. As a marketing contact your data will be held only for as long as you consent to receive communication from us, you will always have the freedom to unsubscribe from some or all contact from every message.
This Personal Data list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.